CENTRIFUGAL PROCESS PUMPS (ANSI) IN INVESTMENT CASTING
Customizing our trademark centrifugal pump to suit process industries as per ANSI standards, the JAP series is the first of its kind energy-efficient pump that can help lower your power consumption. It is also available for standard and low-flow models, and you can customize it as per your industrial requirements. Another advantage of this pump is that it is part-for-part interchangeable with other centrifugal pumps. As a result, industries can use it in almost all types of processes, be it the oil & gas, food processing, pulp & paper and even power plants.
- Standard investment casting open impeller. Design for chemical process.
- Ideal for corrosive & abrasive liquid
- Adjustment of clearance is easy when wear & tear takes place
- Top discharge, self-venting. Back pull-out design.
- Optional centerline mounting support & Teflon gasket.
- Back pull out design
- Design for various seal arrangements. Small bore for packing available.
- Choice of packed box or mechanical seal. Any type -inside or outside-single, double, unbalance & balanced mechanical seal.
- Almost any seal will fit without modifications of pump.
Shaft & Bearings
- Heavy duty shaft design for minimum deflection.
- Designed for toughest services.
- Maximum 0.05 mm deflection at stuffing box face at maximum load.
Oil Sight Glass
- Standard K1 sight glass for easy view.
- To monitor oil level in oil chambers
- Easy to maintain impeller clearance.
- Heavy duty design to reduce the loads on shaft.
- Standard labyrinth oil seal to protect oil against contamination and extend the bearing & shaft life.
Oil Sump Design
- Increased oil capacity for better heat transfer.
Optional High Temperature Services
- Optional centerline mount casings for high temperature services to 617° F (325° C).
- Optional jacketed casing and seal chamber. Optional bearing cooling coils.
- Standard 150 lb. FF flanges with 300 lb. flanges available.
Oil & Gas
Apart from transferring crude oil from one location to another, our JAP Series centrifugal process pumps can handle highly viscous oils and other liquids containing solids.
Our JAP Series centrifugal process pumps can be used to move around raw materials, chemicals, hazardous waste or other such fluids in the chemical plant.
Centrifugal process pumps are widely used in water treatment plants for the movement of water, filtration applications, disinfection applications and even saltwater desalination.
Because of its simple design and application, our JAP Series centrifugal process pumps are well suited in food production plants for transferring and mixing raw materials and end products.
The pharmaceutical sector requires high-precision pumps, which this JAP Series centrifugal process pump provides; hence, it is extensively used in several pharma plants.
Power plants use a variety of pumps in different processes. The JAP Series centrifugal process pumps are ideal for feed water systems, circulating water, and handling fuels and oils.
Pulp & Paper
Our JAP Series centrifugal process pumps are widely used in the pulp and paper industry for various applications such as separating solid fibres from pulp & also for wastewater management.
The steel manufacturing process is a heavy pump-based sector, and our JAP Series centrifugal process pumps can be used for transferring molten fluid, cooling systems and distribution.
|Capacity||Up to 1590 m³/hr|
|Head||Up to 275 Mtr.|
|Discharge Size||25 mm to 300 mm.|
|Temperature||Max. Temp. - 260'c|
|Speed||Up to 3500 rpm|
|Pressure||Up to 30 kg/cm2|
|M.O.C.||Ductile Iron, CF8M (316) SS, CD4MCuN and Alloy 20 materials available|